Business-grade Email Services
THE LATEST VERSION OF THE WORLD'S LEADING BUSINESS EMAIL PLATFORM
Exchange 2013 delivers enhancements to email, calendars, contacts, chat, content management and more. And it makes these tools as rich and easy-to-use on mobile devices as they are on desktops and laptops.
For users: High desktop and mobile productivity
- Business-grade email, shared calendars and shared contacts
- Sync your data across all your devices
- Extend mobility to smartphones and tablets on any OS
- McAfee-powered virus and spam protection
For admins: Simple but powerful control
- No hardware to buy, no software to manage
- More control and security than on-premisesâ€”but less complexity
- Choose Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013
- Centralize your management of users, devices and services
- Integrate with your on-premises Active Directory
- Plan flexibility: mix and match users and services
THE CLOUD SAVES CAPITAL AND CUT EXPENSES
Thereâ€™s no need to purchase servers, license, software, or spend weeks building or upgrading your infrastructure. Your expenses become predictable per-user monthly fees.
AVAILABLE EMAIL ENCRYPTION SERVICES
Encrypted Email automatically filters and scans your emails to help protect your company against data loss. It also helps you comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, California's Security Breach Notification Act, the Massachusetts Encryption Law, and more.
AVAILABLE EMAIL ARCHIVING SERVICES
Email Archiving helps preserve information, facilitate compliance, and speeds eDiscovery with a service thatâ€™s fast, scalable and secure.
A WORRY-FREE EXPERIENCE
Our Worry-Free cloud offers 99.999% service level agreement up-time, simplified administration, and granular control over your cloud environment.
MOBILITY: MEET TODAYâ€™S ON-THE-ROAD PRODUCTIVITY DEMANDS
Business is no longer confined to the office. Zecontechâ€™s hosted Exchange 2013 is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability and offline productivity. It helps to ensure that your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device. Even if theyâ€™re nowhere near an Internet connection.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) detects your device and automatically adjusts its layout and interface for desktops, tables, or phones
- Updated look and feel using the new Windows 8 design
- Offline access enables email, calendar and contact capabilities even when youâ€™re not connected
- Our control panel lets administrators manage their full cloud environment from any web browser
- Our control panel also offers a mobile app for simple on-the-go administration
EMAIL, CALENDAR, CONTACTS: ENHANCE YOUR CORE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
Zecontechâ€™s hosted Exchange 2013 offers exciting new features that improve the way you do business. This includes a simplified calendar interface, integration with LinkedIn and Facebook, email extensibility for embedded maps and more.
- Meetings are simpler to compose and schedule on any device
- Contacts sync with LinkedIn, Facebook and other services while preventing duplicates
- Fast searching, phonetic search, and nickname search for your contacts
- Email applications like Bing Maps and LinkedIn and more available from a new app marketing place and make emails more impactful
SO WHAT IS "HOSTED"?
In the past, Microsoft Exchange was deployed on-premises. This meant you needed to buy a server, pay for licenses, and hire an IT person to install and maintain it.
With Hosted Exchange, your Exchange server is installed and managed in the cloud, as a service, with no fees upfront. You get all the functionality of Exchange with none of the overhead. Zecontech performs all installation, maintenance, upgrade and support activities on your behalf for a predictable monthly fee.
THE CLOUD VS. ON-PREMISE
There are a dozen reasons to move into the cloudâ€”from saving capital to lowering power bills to improving the reliability of your systems.
Capital savings and ROI benefits
- Avoid capital expenditure. Thereâ€™s no hardware to buy or software to license, so you donâ€™t need to sink your capital into on-premise infrastructure.
- Make your costs more predictable. Zecontechâ€™s services let you consolidate your expenses into simple, monthly per-user fees.
- Reduce your opportunity costs. By freeing your IT staff from maintenance, theyâ€™ll be able to stay focused on the value they add to your business.
- Lower your power and Internet bills. With less need for on-premise servers, youâ€™ll use less bandwidth and lower your electric bills.
- Improve your revenue per square foot. Shifting servers into the cloud frees up the real estate youâ€™ve dedicated to on-premise hardware.
- Assure the reliability of your systems. Our datacenters possess extensive electrical redundancies, multiple Internet connections and comprehensive data backup strategies.
- Keep your business data safe. Our datacenters far exceed the physical security standards most businesses could achieve on their own.
- Protect yourself from digital threats. Beyond our McAfee anti-spam and anti-malware tools, we monitor our network 24/7 to protect your data and services.
- Simplify business continuity. Your company data can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, which simplifies disaster planning and recovery.
- Extend Fortune 500-style communication and collaboration tools. Empower your people with the latest and most powerful business software.
- Stay secure and up-to-date. We perform upgrades and patches to keep you current without any effort on your part.
- Make your company more mobile. You can access your cloud via desktop apps, the web, or with iOS, Android, Blackberry and other devices.
- Synchronize data across different devices. A userâ€™s work on one device is automatically synced across every other device.
- Develop a hybrid cloud solution. We offer tools for maintaining elements of your infrastructure on-premise, if you choose to do so.
- Add users and services on the fly. Itâ€™s simple to scale your business to bring on new employees, locations, and tools for doing business.
EXCHANGE VS. OUTLOOK: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Many people think Exchange and Outlook are synonymous. Theyâ€™re not. Outlook is the program you use on your computer to access your email, calendar and contactsâ€”which is powered by Exchange. And while you can actually use virtually any email client with Exchange, Exchange unlocks Outlookâ€™s most sophisticated productivity features.