Email Archiving Services
Zecontechâ€™s Email Archiving helps preserve information, facilitate compliance, and speeds eDiscovery with a service thatâ€™s fast, scalable and secure.
Email Archiving reduces the costs of:
- Responding to compliance audits
- Backing up and storing your emails
- Restoring lost emails and validating information
- Preserving intellectual property
Are you regulated by PCI, SEC, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, or other agencies / guidelines? Will you fail an audit or accidentally expose a customerâ€™s credit card data?
- Replicated via 8 data center copies vs. up to 4 for others
- Capture across virtually all devices
- Includes Exchange, IMAP and POP
- Full indexing and extraction of 400+ file types (attachments)
- Unlimited storage capacity
- Linear scalability
- Ultra-fast data ingestion and searching across millions of emails
- Unmatched data resilience
- FIPS-certified AES 256-bit encryption of stored data
- Encryption in transit and at rest
- WORM-compliant media
- Datacenters are SSAE 16 audited, ISO 27001 and PCI compliant, and FISMA Moderate certified
- No co-mingling of data
- Three different search methods
- Advanced full text search inside emails & attachments
- Identify content with tagging tools
- Implement a â€ślegal holdâ€ť
- Search across millions of emails in every mailbox in your account
- Recover messages back to administratorâ€™s mailbox in seconds
- Categorize results before exporting
â€śI just found 34,159,000 messages in 4.06 seconds. Wow, everything comes right upâ€”this is really amazing!â€ť â€“-County Government Customer
Why archive your email?
Industry regulations and legal risks compel you to retain your email in perpetuity. Zecontechâ€™s cloud-based Email Archiving provides a solution for this institutional knowledge. By integrating email storage, security and recovery features with your other Office in the Cloud services, Email Archiving makes it easier to preserve your intellectual property, facilitate compliance with hundreds of industry regulations, and simplify eDiscovery.
Safeguard intellectual property
$369,000. According to Osterman Research, that's the potential cost of downtime, stolen intellectual property or litigation charges if you don't have email archiving.
$395,000. That's the potential cost of failing a compliance audit, according to Osterman Research. Are you regulated by PCI, SEC, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, or other agencies / guidelines? Will you fail an audit or accidentally expose a customerâ€™s credit card data?
$535,000. That's the potential cost of engaging in litigation without email archiving, according to Osterman Research. All too many businesses will be involved in litigation. Can you comply with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and deliver all relevant emails within a short window to prevent a fine?